The Brief: Time Bank Web Application
Your team has been contracted to produce an interactive web application, for a newly set up Time Bank.
Key timebanking principles are:
- People list the skills and experience which they can offer and those that they may need.
- Everyone’s skills are valued equally – one hour always equals one time credit.
- Everyone agrees to both give and to receive help, to earn and to spend their time credits.
- A record is kept of all the time credits earned and spent.
- Everyone is encouraged to spend their time credits to allow others the chance to make a difference and feel needed.