The Brief: Time Bank Web Application
Your team has been contracted to produce an interactive PHP web application, for a newly set up Time Bank.
Key timebanking principles are:
- People list the skills and experience which they can offer and those that they may need.
- Everyone’s skills are valued equally – one hour always equals one time credit.
- Everyone agrees to both give and to receive help, to earn and to spend their time credits.
- A record is kept of all the time credits earned and spent.
- Everyone is encouraged to spend their time credits to allow others the chance to make a difference and feel needed.
The main functions of the completed web application are:
- User sign-up system with username, email address and password strength checking
- User login/logout system
- Home page with user profile and matched skills
- Two-step approval system for skill offers/acceptance
- Time credit transfers
- Edit profile (skills)
- Site statistics